If you are an Amazon affiliate or planning to become one, you will need to read the following mistakes that can get you banned from the program.
Which treats of the first
- Do not post static prices or estimated prices as it's against Amazon's policy
- Stop using basic, and old websites with outdated designs. Instead, invest in a high-quality WordPress theme along with clear and large call-to-action buttons.
- On your articles with affiliate products, do not share the date. You don't want people to think that your content is outdated.
- Do not create super short content. You need your content to have over 1,000 words to get trust factor before someone clicks.
- Avoid using ‘Exact Match Domains' based around keywords instead of a branded domain.
- Avoid keyword stung your content just to appeal to search engines, it must appeal 6 to your readers
- Avoid forgetting to include the Amazon Associate aliate disclaimer, it's an instant ban from the network!
- Avoid only having product reviews on your website as this looks like you only care 8 about making money, include supporting content.
- Avoid using pictures other than the ones Amazon provides for you to use.